If you’d like to request a duplicate of the crime report, you need to mail your written demand to Records & Identification (R&I) Division. It is possible to just receive a criminal activity report if you should be a certified person such since the target, the target’s representative, or as supplied in Section 6254 associated with national Code.
Victims of domestic physical violence have entitlement to one free content of their event reports made within 5 years through the date of conclusion associated with incident report. Victims of Sexual Assault, Stalking, Human Trafficking, or Abuse of a Elder or a Dependent Adult are entitled to a single copy that is free of event reports made within couple of years through the date of completions regarding the event report.
Furthermore, victims of identification theft have entitlement to a free content of the event reports.
Report needs are mailed to:
Mail to: Los Angeles Police Department R&I Division Document Processing Device P.O. Box 30158 L . A ., CA 90030
ATTN: Document Processing Device
NOTE: Please contact the recorded line (213) 486-8130 for more information.
- A check or cash purchase payable towards the LAPD into the level of $26.00. This cost may be refunded in case it is determined that no report exists. In the event that you get notification that no report exists, please finish a City of Los Angeles Claim for Refund type and get back it to your City Clerk’s workplace.
- The name(s) and address(es) associated with victim(s)
- The insurance coverage policy number and/or claim number in the event that requestor is an insurance coverage business
- A launch through the target in the event that demand is from a legal professional
- The sort of report – robbery, attack, etc.